Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Festive finds

Gold Unicorn Clutch Bag - TheWhitePepper // Fluffy Coat - Sheinside // Sparkly Dress - TheWhitePepper
Cut out shoes - Topshop // Ring - Urban Outfitters // Nail Varnish - Topshop

Isn't there just something about this time of year that makes you want to gravitate towards shiny and sparkly things? I put it down to the lack of sunlight, therefore we have to make up for it by reflecting little beams of sunshiney goodness off of ourselves, well it applies for me anyway - and I'm aware that this puts me at great risk of looking like a Christmas tree fairy. I'm okay with that. 

The White Pepper have some brilliant stuff on their website at the moment you should really check out, such as this unicorn clutch bag - Genius! I wonder what its like inside... I'm imagining my lip balm finding a comfortable home inside one of its hooves. 

Also, if like me you've been searching for something fluffy to throw on at a reasonable price, the Sheinside coat is in the sale right now. I'm now aiming to make myself look like a snow-woman too, just to see how many festive character boxes can I tick :) 



Claire x 

No comments:

Post a Comment