Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Voilà!

Coat - New Look
Shirt - Zara
Skirt - Primark






Shirt - H&M



Skirt & Jumper - Topshop
Beret - My momma's
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Bag - TK Maxx





Oooooh it feels good to finally share with you some of the stuff I've been editing. Suzy (The model) has been receiving many compliments over my shoulder at uni, and its no surprise really, look at what a wee stunner she is. If you want to check out her blog its right here, she's got a lovely couple of festive posts up at the moment (including how to make peppermint hot chocolate - yum!) and quite regularly updates with some handy beauty tips too.

All of the photos are courtesy of the wonderful Fiona Rennie, I knew I could have complete faith in her, the biggest problem I have is actually choosing which images I'm going to submit for my coursework. Fingers crossed I'll be fortunate enough to have my spread published in the magazine we're compiling for this module, only a select few get the go ahead and it seems like the competition will be tough - I have been sneaking peeks at everyone else's work, and from what I've seen so far the standard is pretty high up there! But even if mine doesn't manage to get in I'm really pleased with the end result, it has gone and re-affirmed my love of getting involved with fashion photo shoots, so the next time I meet up with Fiona we may just have to do another one for the sheer hell of it :)


Claire x

p.s. Gotta love the grandad coat in this shoot, yep, this was another item I couldn't part with and it is now mine. No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment