Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Winter solutions

Daisy dress + jumper - Topshop
Doc Marten shoes + cracked dress - ASOS


Brrr! I don't know about you but I'm really starting to really feel the cold out there, however despite this, I refuse stop wearing my ditzy little summer dresses, so here's my plan for the coming season - a good selection of wooly jumpers for layering on top, some sturdy lookin' shoes to stop me falling on my ass when the inevitable ice arrives, and those super cosy tights that one can usually find in Primark (maybe more than one pair worn at once).

I maaaaaay have already purchased the fluffy blue jumper... and let me tell you... ITS SO FLUFFY! I initially bought it to style in my fashion shoot project, but ended up becoming way too attached to just send it back so it now sits in my wardrobe. I have no self control. But if you were to just go into your nearest Topshop and have a wee feel of it yourself, you will understand why.

Next week I'll be travelling down to Edinburgh to scout out some locations for my shoot, so keep an eye out for some behind the scenes images from my project for you to feast your eyes on right here. I'm very excited about it, especially as I'll be collaborating with an old friend and photographer miss Fiona Rennie and our beautiful Taylor Swift look-a-like model Suzy.



Claire x




No comments:

Post a Comment